Money orders are accepted or you may pay for your purchase with PayPal. PayPal is a secured site that will accept a credit card or make a payment from your checking account. If you do not have an account with PayPal, it will step you through signing up for one.
Upon receipt of the email:
- I will reply letting you know that I have received your email order. I will send you a mailing address if you are going to mail the photo rather than sending the photo as an email attachment.
Upon receipt of the photo:
- I will reply letting you know that I have received the photo.
- I will discuss the photo, if I feel I can sketch the photo for you and the layout for the sketch.
Once negotiations are agreed upon:
- You will be required to send 50% of the price of the drawing. The deposit is non-refundable once the sketch is started.
Upon receipt of payment:
- Your sketch will be scheduled. I will give you an idea of how soon I will be able to begin to work on your sketch, which will depend on my current workload. I will not rush any drawing, but I strive to create the best drawing and likeness of each photo I receive.
Completion of drawing:
- I will scan the sketch and email it to you. This will give you opportunity to let me know if there is something you feel is not right. I will work with you to try to get the sketch the way you would like. Each drawing is a work of art and my interpretation of your photo.
- When the sketch is accepted, the balance of the full payment will be due.
Upon receipt of your balance:
- The sketch will then be shipped to you.